About: Fresh New Music

Bringing you the hottest, newest, freshest music on the web. Check in daily for new music, videos, and fashion. You can submit new music, videos, and fashion to: freshnewmusic@hotmail.com . Don't forget to tell a friend about us!

*All music is for promotion*


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Music: Janet Jackson, Jonny McGovern, LeToya Luckett, One Republic, Snoop Dogg, Kid Sister, The Dream

Hey folks!

I'm back... I have some new music for you guys to check out. I am trying a new format. I will now be hosting my music throguh zSHARE.net so that you can download an unlimited number of times. I know that the links have been going down in the past due to us exceeding the bandwith limits. From now on, just click on the song for a preview & to download!

Click To Preview & Download:

Feedback - Janet Jackson

Somethin For The Fellas - Jonny McGovern

Swagger - LeToya Luckett

Apologize (Remix) - One Republic f. Lil Wayne & Bun B.

Sexual Erruption (a.k.a. Sensual Seduction) - Snoop f. T Pain

Pro Nails - Kid Sister f. Kanye West

Falsetto - The Dream


.... Please COMMENT FOLKS.... let me know what you think of the songs, and recommend some that I should be listening to. I need you to comment so that I know I'm not putting this up here for nothing!

No comments: