About: Fresh New Music

Bringing you the hottest, newest, freshest music on the web. Check in daily for new music, videos, and fashion. You can submit new music, videos, and fashion to: freshnewmusic@hotmail.com . Don't forget to tell a friend about us!

*All music is for promotion*


Monday, November 26, 2007

Fuck Your Coke! And Others from JiaTV



Wow. What can I say about Jia? Not much more than she has already said about herself. I ran across JiaTV about a month ago while watching a B.Scott video… and I have been in love ever since. She is the ultimate package: beauty, brains, and brilliance. Jia lets it all hang out, and I love her for it. From funny tales-in-da-hood, to community issues, she covers it all. I mean, the girl even has a non-profit that she is working on called Project New Era. Well, whatever can be said about Jia, one thing is for sure… her fans love her. So, whether you love her or hate her… just watch her SHIT!


Here are some of my favorites:





















JiaTV Subscribe

No comments: