About: Fresh New Music

Bringing you the hottest, newest, freshest music on the web. Check in daily for new music, videos, and fashion. You can submit new music, videos, and fashion to: freshnewmusic@hotmail.com . Don't forget to tell a friend about us!

*All music is for promotion*


Saturday, October 13, 2007

Family Portrait: My Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Coach, and Tiffany & Co. Collection


It is no secret that I am a label whore. My close friends know that my designer bags are like my children (talk bad about them, and you might get slapped!) I am in the process of finding the next piece that I should add to my collection. Take a look at what I have now, and tell me what I should get next.

Click To Enlarge:

Louis Vuitton Monogram Keepall 50
(with Coach "V" charm)

Louis Vuitton Monogram Pegase 50

Louis Vuitton Damier Ribera GM

Louis Vuitton Damier Geant Pionnier

Gucci Signature Web Medium Messenger

Gucci Signature Web Small Messenger

Gucci Black Signature Web Large Tote

Coach "Pill" Travel Kit

Louis Vuitton Monogram Checkbook & Credit Card Holder

Gucci Signature Web Wallet

Coach Signature Golf Belt

Coach Mini Signature Loafers

Gucci Signature Web "Cruise Edition" Moccasins

Louis Vuitton Damier Four-Key Holder

Gucci "Cruise Edition" Sunglasses

Tiffany & Co Metropolis Ring
___________________________________
Comment & Tell Me What I Should Get Next?








__________________________________


I AM THINKING GOYARD?? WHAT DO YOU THINK??

Leave me a comment

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!! lol i'm madein18 from TPF!

Buy the Speedy 40!!! and the pochette gange!!! i am! lol before i leave for my holiday...

Or...the Gucci Duffel bag! gg fabric/green red green web handles...mmmm~ lol

Anonymous said...

A present for me!!! lol Just sending you some love man! lol

Anonymous said...

This is your good friend & I have heard about goyard alot lately kanye, a client of mine & a few more so go with that!

Anonymous said...

I dont know what u should get but i need ur opinion!! I travel alot and I am only 17. should i get the keepall 50 or pochette gange!? people say I shouldnt get the keepall cuz they say i'll get robbed cuz its just inviting them to take it. help!

Jaxboi4u said...

Deff get the keepall. I absolutely love it. As long as you are not careless, you should not get robbed. I have had mine for 4 years now with no incidents... knock on wood!

Anonymous said...

u got all this things & not ONE hat? the gucci one is just class!

Anonymous said...

ss

Elliott Broidy said...

A beautiful family!