About: Fresh New Music

Bringing you the hottest, newest, freshest music on the web. Check in daily for new music, videos, and fashion. You can submit new music, videos, and fashion to: freshnewmusic@hotmail.com . Don't forget to tell a friend about us!

*All music is for promotion*


Saturday, September 15, 2007

Music Flashback

I usually try to hit you'all over the head with new music, but I don't want you to forget where you came from. I was listening to my XM radio and heard some older songs that I still love today. Thought I would share them with you:



Click To Download:

Watch It- Nivea

Man Eater (Remix) - Nelly Furtado f. Lil Wayne

Presidential (Remix) - Youngbloodz f. Akon

Touch (Remix) - Amerie f. T.I.

Can't Nobody (Remix) - Kelly Rowland f. Lil Flip

Booty Language - Juvenile f. Wacko & Skip

Toxic - Britney Spears

1 comment:

Blackjack Players said...

What words... super, a magnificent idea